Hello, This is Taro Sato from XYZ company.
May I speak to Mr. Smith in the Production Engineering Department, please?
您好,我是XYZ公司的佐藤太郎。我想找生產技術部的史密斯。
Can I leave a message?
可以幫我轉告嗎?
I'll call him again later.
我稍后再打來。
Could you ask him to call me at 090-xxxx-xxxx?
能請您轉告他,讓他打給090-xxxx-xxxx嗎?
Could you ask him to call me when he gets back?
能請您轉告他,讓他回來后給我打電話嗎?
Could you ask him to call me as soon as possible? This is urgent.
能請您轉告他,讓他盡快給我打電話嗎?我有急事。
Could you let him know that I called?
能請您轉告他我打過電話嗎?
Hello, This is K corporation.
您好,這里是K公司。
One moment, please. I'll connect you with Mr. Smith.
請稍等。我將為您轉接給史密斯。
May I have your company name again, please?
能否再告知一下您的公司名稱?
I'm afraid he is on another line now.
非常抱歉,他正在接另一個電話。
He is not at his desk at the moment.
他現在不在座位上。
He is out of the office now.
他現在外出了。
He left for the day.
他今天已經下班了。
He is off today.
他今天休息。
Shall I have him call you back later?
是否需要讓他稍后給您回電話?
Would you like to leave a message?
您有什么需要轉告嗎?
Thank you for calling.
感謝您的來電。